Is your ex skipping child support payments? During this stressful time, remember that both federal and Ohio law provide options for you to compel payment and, if necessary, locate a child support-owing parent. Understanding the Wage Order One option for compelling child support in the state of Ohio is what is known as a wage-order. […]Read More
- HOW TO HANDLE THE HOLIDAYS – A DIVORCE ATTORNEY’S PERSPECTIVE
- Five Things to Know Before Running a Credit Report on You or Your Spouse in Connection with a Divorce
- How Does Business Ownership Affect a Divorce in Columbus and Central Ohio?
- Child Custody Relocation Cases in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Can an Unmarried Mother Take her Child and Leave Ohio?