The holidays can be a particularly difficult time of year for clients whom have children growing up in split parent homes. Every year we attempt to inform our clients about how to best handle the holidays after a divorce or dissolution. This year, instead of informing our clients on what to consider, we have compiled […]Read More
- HOW TO HANDLE THE HOLIDAYS – A DIVORCE ATTORNEY’S PERSPECTIVE
- Five Things to Know Before Running a Credit Report on You or Your Spouse in Connection with a Divorce
- How Does Business Ownership Affect a Divorce in Columbus and Central Ohio?
- Child Custody Relocation Cases in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Can an Unmarried Mother Take her Child and Leave Ohio?