Post Divorce Decree Modifications to Support or Custody in Columbus and Central OhioHow do you get spousal support, child support or child custody orders modified after a divorce decree or dissolution in Columbus and Central Ohio? Generally speaking, in post divorce decree modifications the Court will be looking for what is legally described as a “significant change in the Status […]Read More
- HOW TO HANDLE THE HOLIDAYS – A DIVORCE ATTORNEY’S PERSPECTIVE
- Five Things to Know Before Running a Credit Report on You or Your Spouse in Connection with a Divorce
- How Does Business Ownership Affect a Divorce in Columbus and Central Ohio?
- Child Custody Relocation Cases in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Can an Unmarried Mother Take her Child and Leave Ohio?