This article was written by attorney James W. Slater of the Ohio law firm Slater & Zurz LLP. Slater & Zurz and shared with us here at the Law Offices of William L. Geary. More and more step-parents in Ohio are seeking to adopt a step-child. To start the adoption process, the step-parent (“Petitioner”) needs to file […]Read More
- HOW TO HANDLE THE HOLIDAYS – A DIVORCE ATTORNEY’S PERSPECTIVE
- Five Things to Know Before Running a Credit Report on You or Your Spouse in Connection with a Divorce
- How Does Business Ownership Affect a Divorce in Columbus and Central Ohio?
- Child Custody Relocation Cases in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Can an Unmarried Mother Take her Child and Leave Ohio?