My Child Was Abducted At The Mall, What If They Are Never Found?Abducting a child is a serious crime that may be criminal kidnapping, which is considered either a first degree or second degree felony in Ohio depending upon the circumstances, or custodial interference. A person is guilty of kidnapping if he or she removes […]Read More
- The Role of a Guardian Ad Litem in Columbus Ohio and Central Ohio Courts
- Juvenile Division of Domestic Courts in Columbus and Central Ohio
- HOW TO HANDLE THE HOLIDAYS – A DIVORCE ATTORNEY’S PERSPECTIVE
- Five Things to Know Before Running a Credit Report on You or Your Spouse in Connection with a Divorce
- How Does Business Ownership Affect a Divorce in Columbus and Central Ohio?