family lawyer background image


My Ex Keeps Skipping Child Support Payments, What Can I Do?

Is your ex skipping child support payments?  During this stressful time, remember that both federal and Ohio law provide options for you to compel payment and, if necessary, locate a child support-owing parent. Understanding the Wage Order One option for compelling child support in the state of Ohio is what is known as a wage-order. […]

Read More